We hope many of your questions are answered here, however if not, please use this form to submit your query. We hosted a webinar on Thursday, July 9, during which we answered the questions we’ve received to date. A copy of the webinar is available below. Stay tuned for more information regarding future webinars in the coming weeks.
Reopening SG Webinar
• Head of School Alixe Callen
• Associate Head of School for Student Life Mervan OsbornE
• Dean of Teaching and Learning Justin Cerenzia
• Dean of Students Xander Jones
• Director of Health Services June Bjerregaard
• Director of Admission Ryan Mulhern
• Director of Athletics Bob Pipe
• Director of College Counseling Kelly Richards
Health & Wellness
500 Internal Server Error澳门赌博平台
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Do students need to quarantine before arriving at SG in the fall?
- Will all students, faculty, and staff be tested before the start of school?
- How will the school mitigate the risks associated with families accompanying students to campus on drop-off days?
- How will physical distancing be enforced in shared spaces (dorms, classrooms, etc.)?
- What kind of face coverings are acceptable?
- How will students who need to go to the Health Center when they are healthy avoid exposures to illness?
- What happens if a student is presenting COVID-19 symptoms?
- Will counseling services still be available to students?
- What are stable groups? And why use them?
- Will dorm rooms have single or double occupancy?
- Will students be able to use Leave of Convenience weekend permissions?
- Will students have access to off-campus permissions, which could include the beach, half-town, full-town? What about a walk/run?
- How will students dine on campus?
- Will students be allowed to order from food-delivery services?
- What are the rules regarding parent/guardian visits to campus?
- Will non-family visitors be allowed on campus?
- Will laundry services still be available?
- How will the school handle the need for both online and in-person instruction?
- Will there be final exams?
- How does the change to semesters affect the diploma requirements for seniors?
- If my student misses class due to illness, what procedures are in place to help him/her get the material that was missed?